Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com> on 2004/06/16 01:06:04 UTC

BEA Service Issue

I am installing Axis to use under BEA on Solaris & need to know how to
specify a service to load using server-config.xml or web.xml

I built an axis.war file which I placed in the root /usr/axis-1_1
directory & then load through the web logic console.

When I use the Admin Client I am able to install my service (via .wsdd
file) and access it correctly.

I never see a server-config.xml or web.xml file be created nor do I see
where BEA actually creates a copy of the runtime image for Axis.

Thanks for any help which can be provided.

-- Steve