Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2011/11/06 15:54:26 UTC

were the applib.Clock's methods always static?

This one's probably for Kevin...

... just looking at the applib Clock static and noticing that all of its
methods are static?  I had thought that its methods would be non-static so
that it can be injected as a service and its methods mocked out.

Kevin: did you change this design to use statics when you moved Clock to
use joda date/times?  Or am I mis-remembering?

Thx
Dan

Re: were the applib.Clock's methods always static?

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Hi Dan,

Nope - looking at revision 1090859 (when I added the jodatime stuff)
and 1049995, Clock was already full of static methods. :)

Regards,
Kevin