Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Eugene Zimichev <un...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/16 13:18:30 UTC

Self introduction & IMPALA-8547 fix

Hello all,

I submitted a supposed fix for IMPALA-8547 on gerrit ( https://gerrit.cloudera.org/c/14905/ <https://gerrit.cloudera.org/c/14905/> ) but later realized that I skipped steps of the process of  registering myself as a contributor.
Could you please add me and if the fix looks appropriate approve it.

Re: Self introduction & IMPALA-8547 fix

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome! I added you as a contributor in the JIRA project and assigned
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-8547 to you.

Thanks for following up - it looks like it took a couple of days for
someone to pick up the review but Sahil is looking at it now - I see he had
some comments.

- Tim

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@apache.org>.