Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <cl...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/30 12:13:46 UTC

exportData

I'm calling the method exportData in order to save my Domain.xml file. The
export file is created but it is empty.

My code is  :

token.exportData(slideToken, new FileWriter("export.xml"), "/");

other methods are - maybe -  necessary ?

Many thanks in advance
Christophe

Host Header in the WebdavClient.java file

Posted by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com>.
As following the rule in the RFC 2616,
       Host = "Host" ":" host [ ":" port ] ; Section 3.2.2

in the sendRequest(WebdavMethod method), I recommend this,

        method.generateHeaders(
            sessionHost + (sessionPort == 80 ? "" : ":" + sessionPort),
            state);

rather than

        //method.generateHeaders(sessionHost, state);

Sung-Gu.

Re: exportData

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I'm calling the method exportData in order to save my Domain.xml file. The
> export file is created but it is empty.
>
> My code is  :
>
> token.exportData(slideToken, new FileWriter("export.xml"), "/");
>
> other methods are - maybe -  necessary ?

The exportData method is unimplemented yet, sorry.
I'll try to do it ASAP (which may not be soon, because of TC4).

Remy