Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/10/28 09:09:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Hi all,

the final draft of the Graduation Resolution was accepted by the
Marmotta Community:

9 +1s:
Sergio Fernandez
Jakob Frank
Rupert Westenthaler
Sebastian Schaffert
Andy Seaborne
Thomas Kurz
Raffaele Palmieri
Dietmar Glachs
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya

No -1s.

Thank you all for voting!

Mentors: Please present the resolution draft to general@incubator.a.o

Best,
Jakob

Re: [][] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 29/10/13 11:42, Jakob Frank wrote:
> On 28 October 2013 09:09, Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Mentors: Please present the resolution draft to general@incubator.a.o
> Sergio just pointed out to me that we can move the resolution to
> general@incubator.a.o ourselves - it a mentor-task only when
> graduation as a sub-project - my bad.
>
> I'll send out the mail to general@ soon.

Seen!

> Best,
> Jakob

IIRC you can do everyting for the process, with one exception which is
adding the resolution to board agenda.  (You get to do that for the
project report every quarter when Marmotta is a TLP :-)

	Andy

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Marmotta Graduation Resolution

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.