Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Luke Benes <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/02 21:17:21 UTC

edit rights to bugzilla

I have been a contributor to bugzilla since 2009 and would like to help clean up the bug tracker, but I can only close bugs that I created. Could someone please give me access? My username is slacka.

Additionally, I would like to add some build notes for Ubuntu on
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Development/OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux

Thanks,

-Luke

Re: edit rights to bugzilla

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@robweir.com>.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> Luke Benes wrote:
>>
>> I have been a contributor to bugzilla since 2009 and would like to
>> help clean up the bug tracker, but I can only close bugs that I
>> created. Could someone please give me access? My username is slacka.

Done.

-Rob

Re: edit rights to bugzilla

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.