Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <ni...@negativetwenty.net> on 2004/10/06 18:16:34 UTC

Tree Component Leaf Nodes

Hi,

I'm using the Tree component with the simple models.  Things are
generally working well, but my leaf nodes can be expanded and
collapsed, which is a bit counter-intuitive.  Is there a way to prevent
this?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Tree Component Leaf Nodes

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr>.
> I'm using the Tree component with the simple models.  Things are
> generally working well, but my leaf nodes can be expanded and
> collapsed, which is a bit counter-intuitive.  Is there a way to prevent
> this?

Not in version 3.0, but tree component experienced quite a few changes found
only in cvs currently, and one of them is what you're seeking for, thus
you'll have to wait till 3.1 ...

-Vjeran