Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 14:00:40 UTC

Re: archiva proxy [Virus checked]

have you configured the repository-purge consumer? It should only
affect snapshots, but it might do something like that if
misconfigured.

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Antwort: Re: Re: archiva proxy [Virus checked]

Posted by Wo...@atosorigin.com.
Thanks Brett!
It did the trick.

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"MODEL-DRIVEN DESIGN demands that the model stay in lockstep with the
implementation, but it allows freedom to choose any implementation that
faithfully captures the meaning of the model"
from Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design p. 230

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

             "Brett Porter"
             <brett.porter@gma
             il.com>                                                    An
                                        archiva-users@maven.apache.org
             13.02.2008 14:10                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           Re: Re: archiva proxy [Virus
                    an                  checked]
             archiva-users@mav
               en.apache.org

No worries, it's off by default - so if you haven't turned it on
(details of which are on the website), it's probably not at fault.

I should have read it in more detail - it appears this is probably
because the checksums are not matching. Check the prox settings - if
the checksum is set to "fail" it will fail if the one on the remote
repository is missing or wrong. You can change it to fix (it will
generate them in Archiva) or ignore (it will not check the checksum).

- Brett

On 14/02/2008, Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
<Wo...@atosorigin.com> wrote:
> No.
> What is a repository-purge consumer and how do I best configure that guy
?

> mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards
>
> Wolfgang Schrecker
>
> "MODEL-DRIVEN DESIGN demands that the model stay in lockstep with the
> implementation, but it allows freedom to choose any implementation that
> faithfully captures the meaning of the model"
> from Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design p. 230
>

>  --
>
> Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
> Hahnstrasse 25
> 60528 Frankfurt/Main
> Germany
> Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
> mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
> http://www.atosworldline.com
>
> Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
> Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417
>

>              "Brett Porter"
>              <brett.porter@gma
>              il.com>
An
>                                         archiva-users@maven.apache.org
>              13.02.2008 14:00
Kopie

Thema

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Antwort: Re: archiva proxy [Virus checked]

Posted by Wo...@atosorigin.com.