Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 10:00:32 UTC

Re: IRC Q&A session on manufacturing with OFBiz

Hi all,

About 3 weeks ago I announced that I would hold a new Q&A session on
Manufacturing with OFBiz. Unfortunately, the move back from my vacation
address in Italy (dry and warm, 30-ish) to home in The Netherlands (humid
and chilly at nights, 18-ish) has laden me with a severe case of the common
cold. This renders me (temporarily) incapable to conduct the Q&A session
today.

I therefore have to postpone the session until further notice. I thank you
for your understanding.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*