Posted to general@axis.apache.org by Nick Duan A-CTR <ni...@technicacorp.com> on 2010/10/25 16:02:59 UTC

Subscribe Rampart mailing list

Hi!

Is the rampart mailing list still available?  I was trying to subscribe
but got an error message saying the list was closed.

Thanks!

Nick Duan

Sr. Software Engineer (contractor)

Technica Corporation

45245 Business Court, Suite 300

Dulles, VA 20166

(703) 885-1251 (phone)

(703) 885-1230 (fax)

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Technica Corporation does not represent this e-mail to be free from any virus, fault or defect and it is therefore the responsibility of the recipient to first scan it for viruses, faults and defects.
To reply to our e-mail administrator directly, please send an e-mail to postmaster@technicacorp.com. Thank you.

Re: Subscribe Rampart mailing list

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,
       There was a revamp in all the mailing lists of the WS project which
is explained here [1]. Now we use java-user@axis.apache.org and
java-dev@axis.apache.org for the Rampart project.

Best Regards,
Nandana