Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com> on 2007/04/10 19:45:38 UTC

Did webstart-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT change the artifact type?

I just updated to 1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT of the webstart mojo.  Did the
artifact type change?  The behavior I see now is similar to pom processing,
which makes sense since the artifact type is "pom".
--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.

Re: Did webstart-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT change the artifact type?

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 4/10/07, Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com> wrote:
> I just updated to 1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT of the webstart mojo.  Did the
> artifact type change?  The behavior I see now is similar to pom processing,
> which makes sense since the artifact type is "pom".

[Please post issues to the Mojo users list.]

There may be an issue with regard to binding the jnlp mojo to the
package phase. See the threads there.

Note that both plugins are not compatible and you will have to use the
right mojo depending to your needs. Look at the doc in the trunk (not
the online one).

Jerome