Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by 新希望软件 -- 俞宏伟 <nh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 03:39:42 UTC

[GMAP2] Map can not display in AjaxTabbedPanel

first, sorry for my poor englist.

in normal page, GMAP can display well, but when add GMAP AjaxTabbedPanel,
when click tab, the GMAP can not display(can not see any map image). if
default tabindex of the Page is GMAP's Tab, it displays well.

attachfile is example code.

I have another question about GIcon usage: I try to set GIcon in
GMarkerOptions, but after set GIcon, GMarker can not display, it looks my
icon resource's problem, where GIcon image place. now i place GIcon image
page class path.

thanks.

Re: [GMAP2] Map can not display in AjaxTabbedPanel

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
maybe this helps:
http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/gmap2-parent/gmap2-examples/src/main/java/wicket/contrib/examples/gmap/many/ManyPage.java?r=4445#l45