Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Sebastian Stelmasik <se...@x-cell.com> on 2005/07/19 14:49:13 UTC

Implementing Other Link Library

Hi all,
I'd like to implement the other link library (i've found in
linklibraries.xml.jx) for documents like PDFs, Word docs and similar.
Could You give me a shot How to map it correctly? - I'd like to rewrite
the pageassets2kupulibrary.xsl and create sth. like
otherlinks2kupulibrary.xsl.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

--

Sebastian Stelmasik
X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS GmbH

Office Ratingen
Broichhofstr. 13
40880 Ratingen
Phone:  +49 (0)2102/55344-39
Fax:    +49 (0)2102/55344-40
--------------------------

Office Düsseldorf
Glockenstr. 33c
40476 Düsseldorf
Phone:  +49 (0)211/58040-30
Fax:    +49 (0)211/58040-31

web:    www.x-cell.com
e-mail: sebastian.stelmasik@x-cell.com

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS unterstützt Ihren Unternehmenserfolg durch Konzeption,
Realisierung und Betreuung von innovativen webbasierten
Kommunikationslösungen.

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS ensures the success of your company by conceptual
design, development and support of innovative web-based solutions for
optimization of communication processes.