Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/09/28 22:20:46 UTC

Including Firebug Lite As A Feature In Shindig-Extras

Firebug lite is a great tool when you are using browsers that do not have
firebug.  Including it as a feature would allow containers and gadgets to
request that feature to allow easier debugging where a debugger is not
available.  Would anyone object to adding this feature to shindig-extras?

-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041
developerWorks Profile

Re: Including Firebug Lite As A Feature In Shindig-Extras

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 for this. Thanks for the init the effort

- Henry

Posted by Bastian Hofmann <ba...@googlemail.com>.
+1

From:   John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>