Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/08/18 17:03:27 UTC

Adding issuedDateTime to createItemIssuance and updateItemIssuance services

createItemIssuance and updateItemIssuance services don't allow to
specify a issuedDateTime because the entity field is excluded by the
service definition; the field is then populated with the nowTimestamp
value.
I would like to add the issuedDateTime as an optional IN parameter so
that it is possible to specify an item issuance that happened in the
past (for example when orders are imported from external system).
Is it ok?

Jacopo

Re: Adding issuedDateTime to createItemIssuance and updateItemIssuance services

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
+ 1

Bilgin

Posted by Bob Morley <rm...@emforium.com>.
I would find that useful; we have the potential to have a very similar
requirement.

- Bob