Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2007/08/31 03:13:27 UTC

Re: EncodeUrlTransformer

I assume you mean in the javadoc?  My guess is because it doesn't exist
in the "normal" place.  If you'll notice there is a jdk1.3 and jdk1.4
directory under src. There is an EncodeURLTransformer in each of them.
Which one gets compiled depends on the version of the compiler you are
using. The jdk1.4 version performs much better and doesn't have the
potential for a StackOverflow like the jdk 1.3 version does.

Ralph

Re: EncodeUrlTransformer

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Ah, that's why. Thanks for the info!