Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 魏烽 <we...@nequal.com> on 2020/08/15 14:50:46 UTC

flink1.10.0 set execution.attached

Hi

I try to set execution.attached: false in flink-conf.yaml,but yarn logs is true like this "2020-08-15 09:40:13,489 INFO org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration - Loading configuration property: execution.attached, true".Can you tell me why,I see the code the default value is false,I don't know why the logs is true.

The flink-conf.yaml is:

execution.attached: false

Buy yarn logs is:

Re: flink1.10.0 set execution.attached

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi weifeng,

The reason why your settings in flink-conf.yaml do not take effect is that
we override the
"execution.attached" in "FlinkYarnSessionCli#applyDescriptorOptionToConfig"
based
on the cli option. If the "-d" is specified, "execution.attached" will be
set to false. Otherwise,
it is true.

Best,
Yang