Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2003/03/28 01:23:52 UTC

Re: Using welcome page plus Apache/SSL changes URL.

I wrote:
> This does _not_ happen in a different webapp where the welcome page is
index.html (rather than .jsp).

I lied.  It happens with that app, too... I had never gone directly to the
"root" of that webapp because I have a bunch of bookmarks 'deeper' into it.
:(

So this appears to be across the board, if you don't specify down to the
filename/Struts action, the URL gets changed from https:// to
http://...:443.

Something is going wrong when the "partial" URL is converted to one with the
welcome page appended.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.