Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by venkatesh <ve...@visolve.com> on 2000/10/19 15:40:20 UTC

cocoon with Apache Jserv

Hello,

I am facing one problem. I have installed cocoon-1.8 with Apache-JServ in my webserver which is working well.
When try to create XML document by using Sun's java xml api in servlet, it is showing errors .While compiling
the servlet i hav't come across any errors. But When browsing the servlet, error comes like this.
" Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request"

Previously(ie before installing cocoon) this was working fine.

What i have to do for solving this?.

Thanx.
Venkatesh.G

Re: cocoon with Apache Jserv

Posted by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de>.
Hi,

maybe it helps to have a look into the log-files. (You might want to
adjust the level of detail in your conf-files to debug.)

Markus