Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <am...@mxi.com> on 2007/02/26 20:00:02 UTC

Configuring JMS Message Bridging and Geronimo

Hi,

I need to configure Active MQ's Message Bridging feature in a
Geronimo(1.2)-embedded Active MQ instance.  I've read some documentation on
the ActiveMQ site on configuring message bridging in general, but I'm not
clear on how this is done through the ActiveMQ RAR that is deployed in
Geronimo.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *

Re: Configuring JMS Message Bridging and Geronimo

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I know basically nothing about amq message bridging but I think it's
something you configure on a broker.  So, you'd be modifying the
activemq-broker config rather than activemq config.

Most likely you will need to use the xbean configuration method
rather than relying on the geronimo gbean attributes.  I don't know
any details about how to do this

david jencks