Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2005/03/22 12:55:44 UTC

down up speed

Hi all,
I'd like to know the download and upload speed of clients with my server.
Can  use some apr functions toknow these statistics?
Any hints?

Thanks

--Marco

Re: down up speed

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Marco Spinetti wrote:

> I'd like to know the download and upload speed of clients with my server.
> Can  use some apr functions toknow these statistics?

I assume you're talking about Apache 2.0.x.  If so, then it's the httpd
that you'll need to query for statistics like this, not APR.  Take a look
at mod_status.  :)

If you have further questions, please refer them to users@httpd.apache.org .

--Cliff