Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2007/10/04 13:30:50 UTC

Plugins sandbox site

Hi,

was thinking of creating a http://maven.apache.org/plugins/sandbox site to host the docs of the
plugins in the maven-sandbox?

I've not found any similar site - if so, what is it?  If not, any objections to the sandbox site?

We could also have it the other way around, ie http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins and allow for
other sandbox non-plugin components to have their docs uploaded.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Re: Plugins sandbox site

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
The second one sounds more reasonable to me, to leave space for other
sandbox components. I remember though trying to build a multi-module web
site for the sandbox and the problem is that a lot of stuff is just
broken. I haven't tried recently though, but generally I support the
idea of a web space for sandbox components.

-Lukas

Re: Plugins sandbox site

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/07, Brian E. Fox <br...@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:
> How does it move a site from the latest release to an archived one? Are
> you doing some rewrite rules or something?

Replied and changed the subject to avoid taking this thread further
off the original topic. :)

--
Wendy

RE: Plugins sandbox site