Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cyril vidal <cy...@wanadoo.fr> on 2002/03/19 11:39:51 UTC

java.net.BindException

Hi,

When I start Tomcat 4.0.1 by commandline, I always obtain the same message:
Server. run /init:java.net.BindExecption:Adress in use:bind
java.net.BindException:Adress in use:bind
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(nativMethod)
Sitemap location = sitemap.xmap
Checking sitemap reload=true
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1

I guess it means Tomcat is already running. Could someone tell me what I have to do so that no more happens?
Thanks a lot for your answers,
Cyril.

Re: java.net.BindException

Posted by cyril vidal <cy...@wanadoo.fr>.