Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Justyna Horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM> on 2004/05/15 00:05:05 UTC

Re: passing parameters to bean function???

With JSP 2.0 you can avoid scriptlets by defining a function that takes
parameters. Here is some information that describes how functions work:

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/JSPIntro7.html
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2003/jw-0523-calltag.html

Justyna