Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Abdul Rasool <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 19:20:33 UTC

Instances not starting after maintenance

Hi,

I have taken my hypervisor hosts (2-hypervisors) for maintenance after
rebooting those I am not able to bring up my instances in ACS. I have
totally 15 VM running.

I can see I am getting this below error on hypervisor host.

   2015-01-08 23:45:15,670 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
(main:null) failing to get physical interface from bridge cloud0, did not
find an eth*, bond*, vlan*, em*, or p*p* in
/sys/devices/virtual/net/cloud0/brif
2015-01-08 23:45:15,671 DEBUG [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource]
(main:null) failing to get physical interface from bridge virbr0, did not
find an eth*, bond*, vlan*, em*, or p*p* in
/sys/devices/virtual/net/virbr0/brif

in this situation my SSVM & console proxy is coming up some time and going
off, I have not done any change on my switch level I have just rebooted my
hosts.

can you please help me to fix this on priority since all my test/dev
servers are down.

Thanks
AR