Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Alessandro <pd...@tiscalinet.it> on 2004/08/30 22:09:26 UTC

New Component

Hi,

How can I create a new component with tapestry

---

Re: New Component

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Have a look at Tapestry's source code itself.  It contains a plethora
of components done in exactly the same way you would create them as a
user of the framework.  The basics depend on whether you are going to
have a component with a template or generate the output from Java code.
  The simplest component is one with only a .jwc file and a .html file.

	Erik