Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by U Gopalakrishnan <ug...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/10/01 08:12:39 UTC

AXIS2 MessageValidation and MessageInitialization phases

The architecture documentation of Axis2 says there is MessageValidation
phase at the end of an InPipe and a MessageInitialization at the beginning
of an OutPipe. But at run time I don't see messages going through any
phases like that. So just wanted to know if these two phases are just
virtual phases? For examples MessageInitialization is just a virtual phase
without any specific handlers used to refer to the process of creating the
SOAPMessage?

Also do we have any specific target dates for Axis2 1.0 releases? I am in
the process of writing few articles on Axis 2, so just wanted check
whether It will be good waiting for 1.0 release.