Posted to addressing-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2006/01/12 21:50:21 UTC

Types

Hey, as a part of refactoring the addressing implemenation I'd like to
get rid of the specialized types we have for things like Action, Port,
ServiceName, ReferenceProperties, etc....  I'm mostly replacing them
with more reasonable things like Strings, ArrayLists (of
MessageElements), etc.

Is this going to screw with anyone?  Should I try adding the new APIs
and also leave the "wrapper" classes around for a while but deprecated?

--Glen

Re: Types

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to remove them

Re: Types

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to remove them

RE: Types

Posted by Jarek Gawor <ga...@mcs.anl.gov>.
-1 for removing the existing types. If they are removed or changed in an
incompatible way it will break our code.

Jarek

RE: Types

Posted by Jarek Gawor <ga...@mcs.anl.gov>.