Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by joshuagame <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 01:10:05 UTC

HttpComponents documentation

Sorry my friend, I like every single project and enforce of the Apache
Foundation...
but, rarely I've seen a so badly documented project like HttpCore &
HttpClient.

Re: HttpComponents documentation

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
Hi Joshua,

On Jan 24, 2010, at 4:10pm, joshuagame wrote:

> Sorry my friend, I like every single project and enforce of the Apache
> Foundation...
> but, rarely I've seen a so badly documented project like HttpCore &
> HttpClient.

I think it would be great if you could take a look at the existing
HttpClient documentation here:

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/

Specifically:

- http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/logging
- http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/tutorial/html/
- http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/examples.html
- http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/primer.html

And then provide some input on what's so bad about it.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com