Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/07 18:20:04 UTC

1.8.0RC1

Hi

I hope to test the code tonight on Ubuntu 9.10 + Windows7 ultimate
(VirtualBox version)

However I note a temporal anomaly on the website:

"January 12, 2010 - Ant 1.8.0RC1 Available"

Tempus fugit indeed...

Kev

Re: 1.8.0RC1

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Uhhm. I did not know that the web site auto updates from svn.

I checked in the documentation changes including the release date,
because otherwise users complain that the distribution itself is
mentioning the previous version of ant as the current version.

Is there a way to roll back the web site ?

Antoine