Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 07:59:23 UTC

Re: Multi-Tenant with MySQL or Postgress - Working?

Hi Fernando.

Multi-tenancy has been around since prior r12.x. And is working with both
PostgreSQL and MySQL.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Fernando,

In your attached log file, there is an error as :

/org.ofbiz.base.config.GenericConfigException: File Resource not found:
E:/DEV/ofbiz.14.12/framework/entity/fieldtype/fieldtypepostnew.xml/

Use postgres settings instead of postnew in entityengine since postnew
does not support in 14.12 release. It should be 'fieldtypepostgres.xml'
file location in entityengine.

I just created a new tenant using Mysql on OFBiz trunk and it worked
fine for me.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by FGomez <fg...@mail.com>.
Hi all

Not able to  make multitenant working on postgres (nor on mysql). There
are several errors and The script 'create-tenant' hangs at the following
line:

[java] 2015-05-23 23:05:55,222 |main |ContainerLoader               |I|

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Thanks, Fernando, I look forward to overcoming a bit more of my
ignorance by way of e-following your progress.

Posted by FGomez <fg...@mail.com>.
Jacques, Pierre and Arum

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.