Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 22:49:47 UTC

default value for quorum.auth.kerberos.servicePrincipal

Hi,

What is the default value for this property, if i don't  enable sasl and if
i don't define what will be the value?

quorum.auth.kerberos.servicePrincipal

Also what does this means "servicename/_HOST"

Thanks,
Ram

Re: default value for quorum.auth.kerberos.servicePrincipal

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
OK, thank you!

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
OK, got it.

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rakesh,

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Ram,

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Mate,

Thank you, I did search source code found the same, I am trying to create a

Posted by Mate Szalay-Beko <ms...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ram,