Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Victor Medina <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/08 21:58:31 UTC

[Studio] OpenLDAP Configuration Plugin

Hi all!

I recently watched a presentation from LDAPCon2103 about a plugin for
configuring OpenLDAP inside studio... could any one tell me where to
find it? I would love to use it.

The presentation is located here...

http://es.slideshare.net/ldapcon?utm_campaign=profiletracking&utm_medium=sssite&utm_source=ssslideview

Best Regards

Victor Medina

Re: [Studio] OpenLDAP Configuration Plugin

Posted by Victor Medina <vi...@cibersys.com>.
OK! excellent! I'll be waiting it.

--

Víctor E. Medina M.
Software

Re: [Studio] OpenLDAP Configuration Plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.