Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Khamesra, SandeepX" <sa...@intel.com> on 2001/06/14 19:17:24 UTC

Exception when trying to deploy my service Please help..

Hi
I just downladed the SOAP from apache site. as per instruction I put all the
relevant jar file in the web and tested with the web . Now I am trying to
deploy any of the sample say stockquote. I tried running the script
testit.sh and also deploy command using ServiceManagerClient  and it always
gives me this error.. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong ? All the
files are there .. Any one faced this problem before ? Below is the error I
am getting Please HELP

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=A
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode' element.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode' element.]

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)

at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)

at org.apache.soap.SOAPException.<init>(SOAPException.java:71)

at org.apache.soap.SOAPException.<init>(SOAPException.java:77)

at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:246)

at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(GetQuote.java:100)