Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by asif_ali0869 <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/07 08:09:07 UTC

export application for linux using Flash Builder 4.7

Hi,

   I want to export my application for Linux and i m using flash builder
4.7.

Please suggest work-around.

Thanks

Re: export application for linux using Flash Builder 4.7

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
It does, but Flash Builder doesn't run on Linux ;)   You always had to
create Linux packages via a command line (or ant, or maven, etc).

-Nick

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
I'm assuming you are talking about an AIR based Linux application?   If it
a SWF based app, the same SWF that works on Windows/Mac will work on Linux.

If you are taking about AIR, you won't be able to create the native linux
app from within Adobe Flash Builder.  You will need to install the latest
available AIR SDK for Linux and compile it using the command line.

-Nick