Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2018/12/09 12:09:27 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] move PDFBox git-wip repos to gitbox

Hi,

Infra stated that we need documented consensus on this. So, let’s have at it.

Maruan proposed to move the following repos over to gitbox:

pdfbox-docs - our documentation
pdfbox-jbig2 - jbig2 subproject
pdfbox-testfiles - build test files for jbig2

We are going to start with pdfbox-docs.

The empty repository pdfbox-examples will be retired due to inactivity.

This is a lazy vote and will close in 72 hours. [1], [2]

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] move PDFBox git-wip repos to gitbox

Posted by Timo Boehme <ti...@ontochem.com>.
Hi,

+1

BR Timo

Am 09.12.18 um 13:09 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> Infra stated that we need documented consensus on this. So, let’s have
> at it.
>
> Maruan proposed to move the following repos over to gitbox:
>
> pdfbox-docs - our documentation
> pdfbox-jbig2 - jbig2 subproject
> pdfbox-testfiles - build test files for jbig2
>
> We are going to start with pdfbox-docs.
>
> The empty repository pdfbox-examples will be retired due to inactivity.
>
> This is a lazy vote and will close in 72 hours. [1], [2]
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas
>

> [1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
> [2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Timo Boehme
OntoChem IT Solutions GmbH
Blücherstraße 24
06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

phone: +49 345 478 047 4        | fax: +49 345 478 047 1
email: timo.boehme@ontochem.com | web: www.ontochem.com
HRB 21962 Amtsgericht Stendal   | USt-IdNr.: DE815563824
managing director : Lutz Weber

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] move PDFBox git-wip repos to gitbox

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

there were 4 binding +1 and no objection. The vote passes unanimously.

Regards,
Andreas

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
+1

AW: [VOTE][LAZY] move PDFBox git-wip repos to gitbox

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
+1

Tilman

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App