Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mickael Istria <mi...@redhat.com> on 2019/10/24 13:24:18 UTC

3.6.3 release?

Hi all,

If I followed correctly previous discussions,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6765 was a candidate for a bugfix
release and there was no other critical issues pending.
As there is a desire to spin a 3.7.x branch, MNG-6765 and a 3.6.3 releases
were considered as blockers.

So now https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6765 is resolved; any
change a 3.6.3 releases happens soon so consumers won't face the pomless
bug anymore; and the Maven contributors can start having fun on a 3.7?

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
LICENSE issue has been merged

Enrico

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Mickael,

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Posted by Mickael Istria <mi...@redhat.com>.
Hi all,

Re: 3.6.3 release?

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
There are more critical regressions, so it makes sense to do a Maven 3.6.3
release before working on 3.7.0

@Team, please only merge regression related issues, dependency updates or
equivalent fixes.
Leave more ambitious issues for the next release.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MNG/versions/12346152

Re: 3.6.3 release?