Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Nadeem Anjum <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 09:57:24 UTC

[GSoC 2014] Intorduction

Hello All,

This is Nadeem Anjum, a fourth year undergraduate student of Indian
Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, majoring in Computer Science and
Engineering.

I was a Google Summer of Code 2013 participant with Apache SIS and worked
on Agent Based Modeling based geo-profiling of criminology projects.

I am interested in contributing to Apache Airavata, and Google Summer of
Code 2014 is a good opportunity to get started with.

Please guide on how I can learn more about Airavata and get started with my
GSoC application.

Thanks,
Nadeem.

Re: [GSoC 2014] Intorduction

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Supun,

This is very nice. We really like all of you helping each other out. Remember apache projects are driven by their communities and collectively its good to breed a good introductory material.

Suresh

Re: [GSoC 2014] Intorduction

Posted by Nadeem Anjum <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sipun for the links. I have gone through them and started setting up
the environment.

Nadeem.

Re: [GSoC 2014] Intorduction

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.