Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/04/13 18:46:35 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer Nomination

I hereby nominate Andy Riedel <an...@hearme.com> as a Committer for the
Jakarta Tomcat project.  Andy's interest is on building the functionality
of the Catalina proposal, particular with regards to supporting non-HTTP
servlets.

(Obviously, he's got my +1).

Craig McClanahan

PS:  Andy, once the requisite votes are in, I will work with you directly
to set up write access to the CVS repository.  You'll need the software
tools described on the web site, if you don't have them already.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer Nomination

Posted by jon * <jo...@clearink.com>.
on 4/13/00 9:46 AM, Craig McClanahan <Cr...@eng.sun.com> wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andy Riedel <an...@hearme.com> as a Committer for the
> Jakarta Tomcat project.  Andy's interest is on building the functionality
> of the Catalina proposal, particular with regards to supporting non-HTTP
> servlets.

+1

-jon

--