Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Joe Schmetzer <jo...@exubero.com> on 2006/03/04 23:27:34 UTC

Re: Final steps for importing the AFP Renderer

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 15:31 +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Manuel, Pete, Joe,
>
> since Manuel told me he is very busy right now, I'd like to do a few
> things for him. Let me list what remaining steps we need to take to
> finish the code donation for the AFP Renderer.
>
> AFAIK, Manuel has pretty much finished the port for FOP Trunk and has
> placed the code in the CVS respository in SourceForge. What should now
> be done is to tag the CVS repository and create a ZIP or TAR.GZ from
> that tag. This file should then be posted on a publicly available web
> server. When this is done, please send me the URL.

Jeremias,

I have finally tagged CVS and created the tarball.

The CVS tag is called FOP_HANDOVER. I exported into a directory using
this tag, and created a tarball (excluding lib and resources dirs - the
fonts are not compatible with Apache licencing).

The tarball is available from the SourceForge file releases page for the
AFP Renderer at
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=119539

The specific file in question can be downloaded directly from here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/afp-renderer/afp-renderer-handover-src.tar.gz?download

I calculate the MD5 checksum to be:
15a9710c6d5d2a2f400e33aaf41d4b66  afp-renderer-handover-src.tar.gz

Let me know how you go.

Cheers!
--
Joe Schmetzer .:. Renaissance Developer .:. http://www.exubero.com/

Re: Final steps for importing the AFP Renderer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Thanks, Joe. Attached you will find a customized software grant form
which each of you three (Joe, Pete and Manuel) should sign and send to
the ASF's secretary:

The Apache Software Foundation
1901 Munsey Drive
Forest Hill
MD 21050-2747
U.S.A.

Fax +1-410-803-2258

On 04.03.2006 23:27:34 Joe Schmetzer wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 15:31 +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Manuel, Pete, Joe,
> >
> > since Manuel told me he is very busy right now, I'd like to do a few
> > things for him. Let me list what remaining steps we need to take to
> > finish the code donation for the AFP Renderer.
> >
> > AFAIK, Manuel has pretty much finished the port for FOP Trunk and has
> > placed the code in the CVS respository in SourceForge. What should now
> > be done is to tag the CVS repository and create a ZIP or TAR.GZ from
> > that tag. This file should then be posted on a publicly available web
> > server. When this is done, please send me the URL.
>
> Jeremias,
>
> I have finally tagged CVS and created the tarball.
>
> The CVS tag is called FOP_HANDOVER. I exported into a directory using
> this tag, and created a tarball (excluding lib and resources dirs - the
> fonts are not compatible with Apache licencing).
>
> The tarball is available from the SourceForge file releases page for the
> AFP Renderer at
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=119539
>
> The specific file in question can be downloaded directly from here:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/afp-renderer/afp-renderer-handover-src.tar.gz?download
>
> I calculate the MD5 checksum to be:
> 15a9710c6d5d2a2f400e33aaf41d4b66  afp-renderer-handover-src.tar.gz
>
> Let me know how you go.
>
> Cheers!
> --
> Joe Schmetzer .:. Renaissance Developer .:. http://www.exubero.com/