Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ruslan Gainutdinov <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 22:55:25 UTC

Calling web service inside declaring application - Address information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference

Hello!

I am trying to call JAX-WS POJO WebService inside the same application
I declared it in.
However, no matter how I am calling it, I get the same error:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address
information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system
cannot infer the transport mechanism.

I have interface class:

@Remote
@WebService(name = "IssueCredit", targetNamespace = CreditServices.NAMESPACE)
public interface IssueCredit {...}

I have implementation class

@Stateless
@WebService(serviceName = "IssueCredit",
        portName = "IssueCreditPort",
        endpointInterface = "org.ruslan.testjpa.credit.service.IssueCredit",
        targetNamespace = CreditServices.NAMESPACE)
public class IssueCreditService implements IssueCredit {...}

and in servlet I have injection target
@WebServiceRef
Service issueCredit;

and in doPost i do
issue = issueCredit.getPort(IssueCredit.class);
issue.issue(app);

after it I get this error.

P.S. I have tried calling this service by Service.create(url, qname)
call, by JDNI lookup - all the same.
P.P.S. I am able to call it from Eclipse Web Services Explorer interface...

--
With kindest personal regards,
Ruslan Gainutdinov