Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kosarev A.V." <su...@webkazan.ru> on 2005/11/14 16:44:46 UTC

Tomcat and linux system users

Hi!

Whether  I  can  configure  tomcat  so that for each context worked on
behalf of various linux system users?

Thanks!

Re: Tomcat and linux system users

Posted by PHIL CAVAZOS <PH...@salemhospital.org>.
I think you would have to manually add the user accounts into the user
XML file, then base these on groups for each context.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should
not retain, copy, or use this email or any attachment for any purpose;
nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

>>> subscribes@webkazan.ru 11/14/2005 7:44:46 am >>>