Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lin weijian <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 05:54:58 UTC

Nutch2 : The 2nd phrase of inject job could not be executed

 Hi, all,

      It seems  the 2nd phrase of  inject job could not be executed in Nutch 2.0.  Why? Is it a bug?

     Thanks.

Re: Nutch2 : The 2nd phrase of inject job could not be executed

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Hi,

That is right. The second phase is indeed not executed. However, it not
needed because the first phase does everything that is necessary.

I think it is still there because the Injector is modelled from Nutch trunk
but nobody ever took the effort to remove the dead code.

I agree that it is confusing. Therefore I have created the issue:

Cheers

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
[MOVING TO USER@]

--