Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NewAxisUser <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/11 19:23:14 UTC

Axis1.4 HTTP status code disappear from MessageContext

Hi,

I am a new Axis user. I generated my client code using WSDL2Java tool. The
service is void service. I need to get the HTTP status code after the call
is made. Here is the Steps I am doing:

-- creating service location object
-- getting the service port from locator  object
-- calling the service (No return)
-- getting the client Stub from the port
-- extracting MessageContext from call object [code: MessageContext  msgCtx
= (MessageContext)serviceStub._getCall().getMessageContext();]
-- reading HTTP status code from the message context
[msgCtx.getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_STATUS_CODE)]

The very annoying thing is, it work inside Eclipse which mean when I debug
the code, I see the HTTP status code. However, when I call the service
outside Eclipse, I do not received the code.

here is the system config:

application server: weblogic9.2
JDK : 1.5.10
Axis1.4