Posted to user@aries.apache.org by "Ozga, Rafal" <r....@nature.com> on 2011/09/02 17:02:39 UTC

Re: Dependencies required by Apache Aries

Hi,

Hm, I have installed Apache Service Mix 4.3 and all I can see is:

karaf@root> list | grep Aries
[  49] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache Aries
Transaction Manager (0.2.0.incubating)

karaf@root> features:list | grep Aries
karaf@root>

which is far from being a complete Aries distribution.

What am I missing then ?

Re: Problem with Aries JPA

Posted by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I recently moved to Karaf/Felix my self (from plain Felix via
pax:provision). My application worked just fine before but not now!

I have the same exact issue. did you have any resolution for this please?

Thanks
Matt

RE: Problem with Aries JPA

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Problem with Aries JPA

Posted by "Ozga, Rafal" <r....@nature.com>.
Hi,

[...]

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.