Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com> on 2008/07/29 15:28:25 UTC

Pb with configuration with CXF and various Spring

I found my classloader pb ☹ It s more a config pb…
It’s vicious

CXF uses WAR:
-------------
spring-core-2.0.8.jar
spring-beans-2.0.8.jar
spring-context-2.0.8.jar
spring-web-2.0.8.jar

At init Spring loads the namespace handlers:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.UtilNamespaceHandler
org.springframework.aop.config.AopNamespaceHandler
org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler
org.springframework.transaction.config.TxNamespaceHandler
org.springframework.ejb.config.JeeNamespaceHandler
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler

If CXF is alone in the application server:
14:44:49,980 DEBUG [DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver] Ignoring namespace handler [org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler]: handler class not found
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1355)

        It’s a warning : normal.

But If I have another EAR/WAR which uses other spring versions (In my
example one ear contains spring-2.5.1.jar) I’ve got this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class [org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler] does not implement the NamespaceHandler interface"

		There it s an error. It searches the class org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler in the classloader and this one is defined in the spring-2.5.1.jar but like it’s a different version this one cause an error!

If someone knows how to configure CXF or Spring to avoid this it would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Max.

Re: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

Posted by Brad <br...@javawork.co.uk>.
Hi Jan,

any chance you can get your email client to not prepend "Antwort" to
the mail subjects?

GMail uses them to track conversations so it ends up with more than
one thread and makes it harder to follow.

Brad.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:49 PM,  <ja...@external.t-mobile.at> wrote:
> [...]
> deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml
>      <!-- Get the flag indicating if the normal Java2 parent first class
> first
>           model.
>      -->
>      <attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute> <!--
>    false -->
>      <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This
> loader
>           uses a unified class loader as the class loader rather than the
> tomcat
>           specific class loader.
>           The default is false to ensure that wars have isolated class
>           for duplicate jars and jsp files.
>      -->
>      <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>
>
> and especially this one (if such package is found, it'll raise an error
> according to my experience)
>
>      <!-- The list of package names that should not be loaded without
>         delegating to the parent class loader before trying the web app
>         class loader. The packages listed here are those tha are used by
>         the web container implementation and cannot be overriden.
>         This only applies when UseJBossWebLoader=false.
>      -->
>      <attribute
> name="FilteredPackages">javax.servlet,org.apache.commons.logging</attribute>
>

> Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com>
> 07/29/2008 16:46
> Bitte antworten an
> users@cxf.apache.org
>

> An
> Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com>, users@cxf.apache.org
> Kopie
>
> Thema
> RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and
> various    Spring [Virus checked]
>

> I found the problem!!!
>
> It's in my jboss-services.xml
>
> My deploy directory doesn't end with and / that s all!
>
> Now I ve got problem with:
> 16:39:41,438 ERROR [BaseModelMBean] Exception invoking method init
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused
> by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.) (Caused
> by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused
> by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.))

Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

Posted by ja...@external.t-mobile.at.
> [...]

by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.) (Caused
by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused
by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.))

with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

I use the Jboss 4.0.5 GA.

I only put jboss-web.xml in the CXF War
And I put jboss-app.xml in my 2 EARs (Those ears contains wars but I
didn t put jboss-web.xml file into wars)

                 MyEAR1.ear
                 | *.jar
                 | spring-2.5.1.jar
                 | META-INF/jboss-app.xml

                 MyEAR2.ear
                 | *.jar
                 | MyWar.war
                 | --> *.jar
                 | --> spring-2.5.1.jar
                 | META-INF/jboss-app.xml

I now understand that you re try to say to me since 2 mails! Thanks!

RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

I use the Jboss 4.0.5 GA.

I only put jboss-web.xml in the CXF War
And I put jboss-app.xml in my 2 EARs (Those ears contains wars but I
didn t put jboss-web.xml file into wars)

I have in my deploy directory:

Deploy/
      CXF.war
	| *Spring*.jar
	| WEB-INF/jboss-xml.xml

	MyEAR1.ear
	| *.jar
	| spring-2.5.1.jar
	| META-INF/jboss-app.xml

	MyEAR2.ear
> [...]

But If I have another EAR/WAR which uses other spring versions (In my
example one ear contains spring-2.5.1.jar) I?ve got this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
[org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler] does not
implement the NamespaceHandler interface"

                                 There it s an error. It searches the
class org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler in the
classloader and this one is defined in the spring-2.5.1.jar but like
it?s
a different version this one cause an error!

If someone knows how to configure CXF or Spring to avoid this it would
be
very appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Max.

Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and various Spring [Virus checked]

i have 4.0.4GA but i have never seen such error. Also my deployment is
similar .. several wars and several ears with wars
maybe google can help with this warning.

but if you are ignoring the warning, is it working now?

Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com>
07/29/2008 16:29
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Pb with configuration with CXF and
various    Spring [Virus checked]

I use the Jboss 4.0.5 GA.

I only put jboss-web.xml in the CXF War
And I put jboss-app.xml in my 2 EARs (Those ears contains wars but I
didn t put jboss-web.xml file into wars)

I have in my deploy directory:

Deploy/
      CXF.war
                 | *Spring*.jar
                 | WEB-INF/jboss-xml.xml

                 MyEAR1.ear
                 | *.jar
                 | spring-2.5.1.jar
                 | META-INF/jboss-app.xml

                 MyEAR2.ear

Posted by Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com>.
I use the Jboss 4.0.5 GA.

I only put jboss-web.xml in the CXF War
And I put jboss-app.xml in my 2 EARs (Those ears contains wars but I
didn t put jboss-web.xml file into wars)

I have in my deploy directory:

Deploy/
      CXF.war
	| *Spring*.jar