Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lloyd Llewellyn <su...@twilight-systems.com> on 2001/08/18 13:22:14 UTC

Hosting services that offer Tomcat 4?

Does anyone know of servlet web hosting services that offer Tomcat 4?

Re: Hosting services that offer Tomcat 4?

Posted by wen ho lee <if...@yahoo.com>.
Allan Kamau wrote:
> aoindustries.com

are also not accepting new signups at this time.

wen

Re: Hosting services that offer Tomcat 4?

Posted by Allan Kamau <hu...@yahoo.com>.
aoindustries.com provide hosting service consisting of
virtually the entire apache projects including JBoss
an opensource J2EE application server.
At the moment they are offering TC 3.2.3 hosting
service. It appears as they've done before,they are
waiting for TC4 to be released as production ready
(final version) so they may start providing TC4
hosting services.
Allan.

--- Lloyd Llewellyn <su...@twilight-systems.com>

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Hosting services that offer Tomcat 4?

Posted by Deacon Marcus <de...@wwtech.pl>.
Hi,

I'm offering hosting on Tomcat 4.0 b6 (I'm upgradeing as soon as I test the
new version on development servers), JDK 1.4. Servers are located in east
Europe, but have relatively good bandwidth. I don't have an "official" web
page yet, but feel free to check two of my customers - http://www.k-12.pl/
and http://www.krzysiek.pl/ (both are PL-only) and mail me if you want more
details. Both are using jsp 1.2. Of course, there's included WAP support
including "double-mode" sites, which enable a site to provide both HTML and
WML content on a single address. Also, there's included support for limiting
access to pages depending on ip, host, user (any combination in any
sequence).

Contact me at deacon_marcus@wwtech.pl or wwtech@wwtech.pl if you're
interested.

Greetings, deacon Marcus