Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Salonee Rege <sa...@usc.edu> on 2015/10/27 20:25:19 UTC

Using Nutch Segments

 We have crawled data using Nutch and now we want to post the nutch
segments to Solr to index that. We are following this link
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/bin/nutch%20solrindex.But how to check what
to query.As we are directly posting the JSON of the Nutch segments to
solr.Kindly
help.

Thanks and Regards,
*Salonee Rege*
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
University of Southern California
Master of Computer Science - Student
Computer Science - B.E
saloneer@usc.edu  *||* *619-709-6756*

Re: Using Nutch Segments

Posted by Imtiaz Shakil Siddique <sh...@gmail.com>.
You can check your solr admin panel . it should be like
http://localhost:8983/solr/

>From there go -->your solr core-->query
Inside the query box type *:*
Then solr will display 10 documents from its index. You can check the
fields and its contents. Solr searches in the text field out of the box.

Please look into the solr reference guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
for getting started to using solr.

Regards,
Imtiaz Shakil Siddique