Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Arunav Mandal <di...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/17 00:31:19 UTC

Imgae not displaying

Hello,
            I am using Debian woody with apache 1.3.26, perl 5.8.0 and mod_perl 1.26. I have installed mod_perl succne essfully and everything is working fine except the images,css and the java script. When I checked the error log of apache I can see the following lines.

Exec format error: exec of /var/www/www.abc.com/_img/rmm_white.gif failed
Premature end of script headers: /var/www/www.abc.com/_img/rmm_white.gif

The same thing happens also for css and js.

So can anybody point out what I am missong here.

Arunav Mandal.

Re: Imgae not displaying

Posted by Arunav Mandal <ar...@arunav.com>.
Yeah fixed it.
  It seems that your httpd.conf file is configured such that files in  /var/www/.../_img/ are interpreted as mod_perl, or some other type of script.  Check your <Location ...> and Alias directives.  You probably do not wish your images to be interpreted as scripts.

  Charles

RE: Imgae not displaying