Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Lamb <pa...@oil-law.com> on 2000/04/18 00:27:54 UTC

Shouldn't you be able to load the cocoon.properties file for the Cocoon
servlet from a URI as opposed to just a file? If I'm not the only one that
wants/needs this, I'll even volunteer to do the changes.

Paul Lamb

Re: loading cocoon.properties

Posted by Darren Scott <ds...@bluecheese.co.uk>.
Paul,

I was thinking the very same thing last night whilst installing Cocoon
with Tomcat...

Paul Lamb wrote:

> Shouldn't you be able to load the cocoon.properties file for the Cocoon
> servlet from a URI as opposed to just a file? If I'm not the only one that
> wants/needs this, I'll even volunteer to do the changes.
>
> Paul Lamb

Darren Scott
Technical Director
bluecheese.co.uk